Approved Solar Panel Modules
We are dedicated to use only the best solar photovoltaic panels which are building approved (fire-tested) and suitable for installation under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES). by CEC Australia. List of approved modules can be viewed here: https://www.cleanenergycouncil.org.au/industry/products/modules/approved-modules
We partner with reputable solar panel manufacturers such as Longi, Jinko, Trina, Qcell, Talesun and Leapton.
- Suitable for distributes projects
- Advanced module technology delivers superior module efficiency
- Excellent outdoor power generation performance
- High module quality ensures long-term reliability
- High Efficiency, Low LID Mono PERC with MBB & Half-cut technology
- Multi Busbar Technology: Better light trapping and current collection to improve module power output and reliability.
- Reduced Hot Spot Loss: Optimized electrical design and lower operating current for reduced hot spot loss and better temperature coefficient.
- PID Resistance: Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee via optimized mass-production process and materials control.
High power Mono Perc
- Up to 380W front power and 20.7% module efficiency with half-cut and MBB (Multi Busbar) technology bringing more BOS savings
- Lower resistance of half-cut and good reection eect of MBB ensure high power
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
- Resistant to salt, acid and ammonia
- Mechanical performance: Up to 5400 Pa positive load and 2400 Pa negative load
High energy generation
- Excellent IAM and low light performance validated by 3rd party with cell process and module material optimization
- Better anti-shading performance and lower operating temperature
- Q.ANTUM Technology: Low Levelised Cost Of Electricity: Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.4%.
- Innovative All-Weather Technology: Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- Enduring High Performance: Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- 9BB half-cut cell technology: New circuit design, lower internal current, lower Rs loss
- Significantly lower the risk of hot spot: Special circuit design with much lower hot spot temperature
- Wider application: No water-permeability and high wear-resistance, can be widely used in high-humid, windy and dusty area
- IP68 junction box: High waterproof level
- 9BB Cell: More uniform current collection capability, reducing the current heat loss of the internal cells.
- Low Light Features: Higher performance under low light environment.
- Higher Output Power: The output power of 132 half-cells Monocrystalline modules is up to 375W.
- Load Capacity: Mechanical load tests including wind load 2400 Pa and snow load 5400 Pa done by TUV Nord.